1. Hello there! Guest You're now able to apply for Trainee! Make sure you met the requirements before applying!

Vastlands July updates - Play it now

Discussion in 'Archived Announcements' started by Andre, Jul 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andre

Andre Owner/Development Lead Staff Member Owner

[​IMG]
    Hey guys,

It's officially here - Vastlands brand new major update. We've added a ton of awesome new game modes. We're extremely excited to bring this update to you guys.

▶ What's in this update?

• A new lobby map & info board.
    • EggWars release!
    • SurvivalGames release!
    • SkyWars release!
    • All new lobbies cosmetics, wardrobe
    • Lots of bugs fixed to lobbies, and some existing games.
    • New advantages for players with ranks!
    • Session system (You don't ever have to log-in again, after logging in for the first time)
    • Player Control Panel
    • Cosmetics Control Panel
    ▶ Wardrobe

You can now show your style while on lobbies! Get fancy all you want; and show off those pretty styles of yours. Introducing Vastlands Wardrobe.

[​IMG]

Don't worry. There's a TON to choose from. You can active these at the cosmetics control panel!

▶ Particle effects

We notice they were not working, we fixed that issue and also patched up some bugs. Particles are now WAY better than before.

[​IMG]

Choose the best ones to match your style. You can active these at the cosmetics control panel!

▶ Player Control Panel

We made some major changes to our lobby, this once makes the way you do things more easily... You can now make changes to your profile via an in-game control panel. Easy to use. Just follow the instructions.

▶ Cosmetics Control Panel

You can now add/remove or altered a cosmetics via the Cosmetics Control Panel. This makes things more easily and quickly to use.

▶ Lobby sessions

From now on, after you log-in. You don't ever have to log in again. We've created a session system that syncs in everything other Vastlands sub-servers needs. But again, we also improved our authenticated system, you"ll only be required to log-in if you're using a new device.

▶ Future of SkyWars & SurvivalGames and the Network

This update is a big step for Vastlands Network, it took us a lot of work to get here. Vastlands is constantly getting updates by me, I'm one of Vastlands Founder(s) and it's only Lead Developer. So far, I (We) achieved lots without help! However, that doesn't mean the work is over! We've absolutely loved your response so far and will continue to support and improve All games on Vastlands Network.

Your feedback/bug reports for the past few months has helps us a lot.

Follow us on Twitter to keep connected with us, everywhere you go! And for future updates! @VastlandsMC

What are you waiting for? Start grinding on Vastlands Network now!:D

Last edited: Jul 10, 2017
  2. rjackson2001

rjackson2001 Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator

This update is great everything is awesome xD

3. When will it be open it still says syncing pack and doesn't connect.

4. I joined and tried to sign and it said it was not the right password what do I do?

5. Spawn is amazing love it

Andre likes this.
  6. Andre

Andre Owner/Development Lead Staff Member Owner

Make a thread on the support section, follow format and show proof you own the account.

7. I have a legend rank if I show the receipt would that be proof?

8. I posted it please look at it

9. one question, where is bedwars ?

Doodlebug likes this.
  10. Thanks for bringing skywars back :D

btw did u fix bedwars?

11. Bedwars is now known as eggwars. They are pretty much the same gamemode though, so don’t worry!

Andre likes this.
  12. Looks neat Andre! :D Nice to see how successful Vastlands has become!

13. There is one issue in prison there are so many ppl who r somehow spawning things in such as mob heads, nether stars and obsidian and water.

14. Can anyone tell me where the wardrobe and the control panels are located? I can't find them

15. I believe to the left of spawn at the hub. You'll have to check for me though!

16. CAN ANYONE GIVE ME TRAINNE PLZ I SHOWED MY TWITTER Ahmad5656

17. PLZ ANY STAFF HERE PLZ IVE BEEN WORKING SO HARD AND NO TRAINNE FOR ME :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.