1. Hello there! Guest You're now able to apply for Trainee! Make sure you met the requirements before applying!

Solved Faction hack

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by FireStar265, Sep 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IGN: (Minecraft PE Username)
    Offense: okay I made a faction. And let a few players join. One amongst being a player by the user Mr potato svg. All was going okay for a few minutes, then he some how managed to kill people in the faction. And as far as I am aware of is that you shouldn't even be able to attack people in our own faction. But he still managed to kill us anyway. I then tried to kick him from the faction. But when I try the game says it can't find him. Not sure if that last part was a bug or not. But it's frustrating that someone in my own faction was able to kill us all off. I didn't get any screenshot s of him killing us off because he killed us faster than I can get a screenshot (playing on mobile device so takes a little longer to take a screenshot). I would show screenshot s of my struggle of trying to kick him from faction, but when I try to upload, it says it's too large.
    Server: (Skyblock, Bedwars, Etc.)
    Evidence:

2. LaMiNaTionzZ

LaMiNaTionzZ Admin Staff Member Admin Staff Management

There are numerous reason(s) why this player may have been able to kill you, maybe he left the faction and decided to kill you guys.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.